I was contacted by Stonyfield Farms and offered some coupons to try their organic Greek yogurt, Oikos, for free. Free organic Greek yogurt? Yes, please! And now I’m paying it forward and sharing some of my freebies to thank you for being such great readers!
Greek yogurt is yogurt that has been strained so it’s thick, high in protein and tangy. Oikos comes in some fun flavors, beyond the traditional plain and honey, like caramel and chocolate (I wish my local stores had those flavors!). It’s great eaten straight out of the container, but you can also use it as a base for dips, in baking, or as a substitute for sour cream or mayo.
To enter just leave a comment below telling me:
- How you found 52 Kitchen Adventures AND
- Name an unusual ingredient you’d like me to write about OR tell me your favorite recipe from the blog
Don’t forget to leave a valid email address so I can contact you!
For extra entries you can:
- Subscribe to 52 Kitchen Adventures via email or RSS feed (leave another comment saying you are subscribed)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog (leave another comment with a link to your post)
- Follow me on Twitter and tweet “Win free Greek yogurt from @KitchAdventures! http://wp.me/pKVWN-kP” (leave another comment with a link to your twitter)
- Hurry! You must enter by 5/7/10.
- Three winners will be randomly selected using the number generator at random.org. (One will win a 16 oz. yogurt and two will win 4 packs.)
- Please leave only one comment for each type of entry.
- Shipping only available in the U.S. (I don’t think the product is available outside the U.S. anyway.)