15 (Unique, Fun, & Delicious) Fall Recipes

Since I’m stuck on my butt while my sprained ankle heals, I’m out of the kitchen (for now). Instead I’ve been spending a lot of time watching Mad Men and hanging out on Pinterest. I’ve been pretty obsessed with fall recipes lately, so I started a fall recipe board. I pinned 70+ recipes on there and picked my very favorite unique ones to share with you.

Forget about pumpkin pie or caramel apples – you won’t find that here. Instead, there are fun variations on both of those traditional fall desserts, plus lots of other fall inspired fun treats, from pumpkin Biscoff cupcakes to apple cider sangria. Enjoy!

From left to right:

Caramel pumpkin pie dip from Cooking Classy

Pumpkin spice smoothie from For the Love of Food

Candy corn marshmallows from Haniela’s

White mocha pumpkin “frappucino” from Eat the Love

Pumpkin spice magic bar minis from Picky Palate

Spiced apple cider sangria from My Life as a Mrs.

Apple pie sandwiches from Taste of Home

From left to right:

Apple pie baked in apples from Chronicles of a Domestic Dilettante

Chai cheesecake bars with pumpkin spice ganache from Wanna be a Country Cleaver

Pumpkin pie oatmeal from Good Life Eats

Pumpkin pie spice chips from Cupcake Project

Pumpkin cheesecake hand pies from Created by Diane

Pumpkin cupcakes with Biscoff cream cheese frosting from Sugar and Spice and All Things Iced

Inside out caramel apples from Domestic Fits

Pumpkin pie fudge from Family Bites

11 Responses to “15 (Unique, Fun, & Delicious) Fall Recipes”
  1. Jen @ Savory Simple writes:

Oh man, I just realized I stopped receiving your posts by email! I wondered why I hadn’t received anything for awhile so I stopped by to find all of these great looking posts. I’m supposedly still subscribed so I hope I start getting them again at some point. This roundup is so mouth-watering!
    Jen @ Savory Simple recently posted Should I Go To Culinary School?

2. Christina @ Be Mindful. Be Human. writes:

Yum! Can’t wait to try a few of these. Making my mouth water as I type. Hope your recovery is going well. Feel better soon.
    Christina @ Be Mindful. Be Human. recently posted Salsa Verde

3. Stef writes:

Great round up! I wait all year for fall desserts! Thanks for including my chips!
    Stef recently posted Homemade Vegan Butter that Looks, Feels, and Tastes Like Butter

4. Laura (Tutti Dolci) writes:

Mmm, such a great round-up! I’m loving all these fall desserts!
    Laura (Tutti Dolci) recently posted caramelized pear streusel bread

@Jen – I changed my email subscriptions from sending an email for every post to a newsletter every other week with the recent posts. Look out for one tomorrow (and if you don’t get it, please let me know!).

@Christina – thanks! It was so fun to compile this round up. I can’t wait to try several of them too!

@Stef – me too! I love your chips, I can’t wait to try that technique to make my own.

@Laura – thanks, me too!

9. Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet writes:

Mouth-watering collection! Hope you’re feeling better!
    Anna @ Crunchy Creamy Sweet recently posted Spice Donut Muffins with Peanut Butter Glaze

@Anna – thank you! I’m trying to stay off it but it’s hard not being able to do much.

11. Roxana | Roxana's Home Baking writes:

Hope you feeling better soon Stephanie.
    Great round-up, going to check a few that are new to me.
    Roxana | Roxana’s Home Baking recently posted Plum cake