It’s that crazy time of year – there are holiday parties to attend, Christmas shopping to do, traveling to visit family, etc. Add in a car accident (I’m fine but my car was totaled), car shopping, and a busy time at work, and I’ve barely started shopping for presents or done any holiday baking.
Luckily, I got a little help for the holidays from Kraft and found an easy recipe that will impress your friends and family. Right now you can save up to $20 on certain Kraft products, only at Target. I picked up some Planters natural (but no-stir) peanut butter and whipped up these truffles in less than an hour. They would look great on your Christmas cookie plate and you could even add red or green sprinkles to make them more festive.
More importantly, they taste great. In fact, I should warn you – they’re kind of addicting. I may have eaten several while I was taking photos. You know, one would fall over, so I had to eat it. And another wasn’t quite as pretty as the rest, so it disappeared. Then I cut a couple in half so you guys can see the inside, and those disappeared quickly as well.
With a creamy, fluffy peanut butter center and a sweet coating of white chocolate, I’m sure you can understand why I consumed so many. Try these out and you won’t be disappointed!
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8-10 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter until thoroughly combined. Add powdered sugar and mix until creamy.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes (or until firm).
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave and let cool slightly while peanut butter balls firm. Dip balls until fully coated and place onto wax paper until hardened. If truffles start to melt when dipped, place them in freezer for 10 minutes and continue coating.
Recipe from Taste of Home
From shopping for gifts to planning family dinners, it’s hard to keep up with all your holiday to-do’s. This year, Kraft is helping out with great weeknight meals and entertaining ideas to make the season a little bit easier. Plus, Kraft is offering up to $20 in coupons, redeemable exclusively at Target, to make food shopping easier and to help you have a happy holiday season.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Kraft. The opinions and text are all mine.